On this Monday evening I want to share some techno cuts that have inspired me very much. Enjoy.
- Alan Fitzpatrick – Truant
Top producing by Alan. Mother of techno..
- Kolsch – Loreley
Pure love, definitely one of the best to hear in a club.
- Caribou – Can’t Do Without You (Tale Of Us & Mano Le Tough Remix)
In my opinion, possibly the track of the summer. I’m getting the chills, no fucking lie. These two (3 including Caribou) dudes always deliver.
- Paul Kalkbrenner – Sky And Sand (feat. Fritz Kalkbrenner)
Produced back in 2009. Still the best dance track I’ve ever heard.
- Huxley – No Matter What (MK Dub)
Gorgeous banger. Marc Kinchen (MK)…Rocking the house scene since 1989! He is house legend…No doubt!!
- Loco & Jam – Omaplata
Great build up. Just fucking epic.
- Harvey McKay – Lost|
Massive dancefloor tune.
- Huxley feat. S-Man – Callin’
So heavy, forwards such deep aggressive basslines. What Huxley knows all too well. A true master in this field.
- Mario Ochoa – Lockdown
Massive track which Pan-Pot introduced me.
- Eelke Kleijn – 51 Degrees Nord
- Gesaffelstein – Control Movement
One of the best tracks from everyones favorite Parisian.
- Nina Kraviz – Desire
My favorite female DJ 100%! This melody is really hypnotic!
- Mercer – Turn It Up (Tchami Remix)
2014 has been Tchami’s year. Loving his style, with his exquisite melodies. I’d recommend you all to listen to his mix he did for THUMP.
- Paul Woolford – Untitled (Deetron Remix)
A work of art is what this is.
- Kolsch – Opa
After Loreley Kolsch’ best production. This tune is disgustingly good.
- Luuk van Dijk – Je Moeder
Chilling deep vibes. Magnificent.
- First Choice – Love Thang (Genius Of Time Edit)
I always get so intensely happy of this record! I think all the work of Genius Of Time is great. I just think everything about this record is awesome, groovy beat, nice vocal, going as of Whah Whah wa wa Whah. I find that amazing.
- De Sluwe Vos & Eversines – Whilney Housten
A man who is full of passion. The energy he is able to bring live is unprecedented. This remix proves he’s controlling all kind of styles.
- Joscha Berg – Slow Motion
You need to get into the song, but once you’re into it…. WOW. Only 18 years old.
- George FitzGerald – Nighttide Lover
Traditional sounding club basher. Uber sexy. Along with ”Child” his best production.
- Shadow Child & Sanden – Get At
Shadow Child is a god. He proves that again with this marvelous bassline.
- Tommy Vercetti – Good Feelings
Tommy Vercetti….Remember the name’